Poppies are one of Deanne Fitzpatrick's favorite flowers. "The first time I saw their silky leaves I could not believe how thin they were and the depth of colour they contained.
I have poppies in my garden and they usually bloom right around the time of my birthday. I always make sure to go out to the garden to really get a good look at them. They are a constant source of inspiration for me. I also love that they are a symbol of remembrance," says Deanne.
This package has everything you need to complete this rug:
- A hand drawn pattern on burlap or linen.
- All the wool cloth strips and textures you need to complete the kit.
- A rug hook.
- A colour key to tell you what colours go where.
- A colour picture of the completed rug.
- An illustrated set of instructions.
This kit makes a great wall hanging, table mat, or pillow once it is hooked.
Please note this kit is handmade with hand-dyed wool cloth and textures so colours and textures will vary.
Estimated Completion Time: 1-3 Hours
We do our best to make it look like the image shown.
You may need to purchase a hoop or a rug hooking frame to stretch your pattern here.